Kingdom Sacco Additional Shares Offer 2014
Kingdom Sacco is offering additional shares to all BOSA members who attained the minimum share capital requirement of Kshs. 6,000 by 30th Jun 2014. Eligible members can subscribe for additional shares on offer, subject to a minimum of 600 shares at Kshs. 20 per share. Eligible members can complete relevant applications for additional shares and pay for shares allocated by 31st December 2014.
The share offer aims to:
- Achieve higher capital ratios so as to comply with regulatory requirements;
- Strengthen the balance sheet to facilitate more growth in line with the Society’s current strategic plan;
- Enhance the Society’s capacity to lend to its members, including offering more longer term financing with lower interest rates;
- Expand the Society’s technological and physical infrastructure including business automation, branch roll-out and other aspects of operational capacity;
- Provide an investment opportunity to members in dividend earnings and the future growth of Kingdom Sacco.
Payment can be made at once or in installments. Please collect a brochure from any of our outlets or download the Information Memorandum on the Offer of Additional Shares. You can also download the Additional Shares Application Form